Friday, July 31, 2009

Fecking House of Uniform.

House of Uniform. The only damn place in all of Bahrain where you can actually get school uniforms. We went in mid-July. That is considered very early. We escaped from the late August rush(Dozens of people cramped in the store, waiting to get their uniforms) to get our uniforms. Guess friggin what? "Uniforms will be ready at 2- September." I don't mean second of September. I mean in the 20th days. Apparently, it gets more and more late each time you check on the timing. The latest timing, I believe, is 28th of September. School starts at 13th of September.
Problem number one: our schools are MERCILESSLY strict about these uniform regulations. There is not one bit of mercy in their hearts. If any uniform enforcer of the school saw me writing about this, they would probably get me suspended(AGAIN) rather than use the magical solution: MERCY. Mercy comes in 120mg tablets, however, it has been cut off from Bahrain's schools. That is why the "Enforcers" of our schools call our parents to take us home when we wear the wrong uniform. Even if it has the school logo on it, forgetting to wear the wrong uniform can get you in serious trouble. And if your parents don't pick you up, you could be sitting on your ass for hours until school time finishes, or, you could actually be sent back to class if you're lucky.

I don't know who to blame. House of (fecking) Uniform for being so late or our schools for being ultra strict. I choose not to blame my school, thanks to an earlier happening, but, I kid you not, if I was never punished, I would probably be unleashing the flames of anger from my heart now. What you see now is limited opinion. The Enforcers are watching me.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely the school. What would happen if you didn't wear the uniform? Huh!? ARMAF***INGEDDON!? Jeez. Its not like the world will end all because of a simple uniform violation. "THE TIME SPACE CONTINUUM OF THE UNIVERSE WILL BE CORRUPTED AND THE SANDS OF TIME WILL BE BROKEN YOU MUST WEAR YOUR UNIFORM OR ALL HUMANITY WILL BE TERMINATED!" ~ The Enforcers

    ReplyDelete